Geological Studies and Reservoir Engineering
CRL's team of geoscientists & Petroleum Engineers
can assist a company in all aspects of exploration, development
& production from the initial basin analysis, through
play/lead identification/generation to prospect and risk analysis.
The scope of the services offered includes:
1) Reservoir Characterization
and Reservoir Simulation
- Detailed 3D Reservoir characterization/modeling.
- Black oil, gas, condensate & compositional models
- Cartesian & Curvilinear gridded models.
- Experimental design; uncertainty quantification.
2) Field Studies & Field
- Major field development plan.
- Field depletion studies.
- Field Geological review and updates.
3) Geological Mapping and
Geophysical Evaluation Projects
- Major field mapping
- Exploratory prospects evaluation.
4) Reserves Estimation
- Oil, Gas and Condensates reserves evaluation consistent
with API & SEG reserves standard.
5) Reservoir Engineering
Services (Material Balance, PVT Data, Core Analysis,
- Diverse reservoir engineering services
- Gas Reservoir Engineering and Gas Projects Scoping
- Well Testing Services and Well Test Analysis
- Provision of Geological and Engineering Well-sitting
services while drilling.
6) Economic Evaluation of
E & P Projects